You can download free Eudora software for Windows, called Eudora Sponsored Mode, from Qualcomm. If you don’t want ads to display on your email, you can choose Paid Mode and purchase the software.
After you have downloaded and installed Eudora, open Eudora. If you have a newer version, a wizard window displays. If you have an older version, follow these steps:
- Open Eudora from the Start menu or click the Eudora icon on your desktop.
- Click Tools, then Options.
- Click the Getting Started icon.
- Type your POP name in the Pop Account field, such as email@example.comISP.com (where username is the login name assigned to you, and yourISP.com is the domain name of your Internet Service Provider).
- Type your name as you want recipients of your emails to see it.
- Type your email address, such as username@yourISP.com
- Click the Personal Info icon and complete the fields that display. Type your user name, provided by your ISP, in the Dialup username field.
- Click on the Hosts icon.
- Type smtp.yourISP.com(where yourISP.com is the domain name of your Internet Service Provider).
Click on the Checking Mail icon.
- Set the preferences as you wish. If you want your program to automatically check email, type the number of minutes between checks in the Check for mail every … field.
- Click OK.