To set up your email account in Incredimail, follow these steps:
- Open Incredimail and click Tools from the top menu.
- Click Accounts and the Mail Accounts Window will pop up. Click the Add button located on the right side of the screen.
- A pop up window labeled “Account Wizard” will appear on the screen. On this window, under Account Settings, place a dot next to the radio button for “let me configure settings myself”. Click Next at the bottom right of the screen.
- You will see an open field at the top of the screen asking you to type a Display Name. Here you would type the name you wish for recipients of the email to see when they receive messages from you. You will see an open field at the top of the screen asking you to type your Email Address. In the Email Address field, type your complete email address in all lowercase letters (ex: usename@domainname). Click Next.
- The next window that will appear will be labeled Incoming and Outgoing Mail Servers. At the top, there is an open field for Incoming mail server. Type your incoming mail server in all lowercase letters (ex: pop.domainname). At the bottom, there is an open field for Outgoing mail server. Type your outgoing mail server in all lowercase letters (ex: smtp.domainname). Click Next.
- The next window will be labeled Username and Password. At the top, there is an open field for username. Type your username in lowercase letters (this is anything listed before the @ symbol in your email address). At the bottom, there is an open field for your password. Type the password that was provided when setting up the email address. Click Finish.
- The last screen will say “Congratulations: Incredimail has successfully created a new account”. Click OK.