For specific setup information, see setting up connections and getting started sending and receiving email.
Domain name servers include:
- Primary DNS, provided with your new account information
- Secondary DNS, provided with your new account information
Mail and news servers include:
- Outgoing SMTP e-mail server, which is smtp.domainname.domaintype, such as smtp.24hoursupport.com
- Incoming POP3 e-Mail server, which is pop.domainname.domaintype>, such as pop.24hoursupport.com
- Email address, which is loginID@domainname.domaintype, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- The news server is news.domainname.domaintype, such as news.24hoursupport.com
- Your login ID (the same as your user name) is the first part of your email address. The login ID of email@example.com, for example, is helpdesk.